As an experienced finance director and operations director, I bring pragmatism and commercial insight to strategy development. I’ve got 25 years’ experience during which I led teams and operations in the UK, India, and across Europe for Scottish & Newcastle, Scottish Courage, Coca-Cola and BSkyB.
I have spent most of my career designing and implementing strategy and successfully delivering large scale change in rapidly changing and complex environments. I’m able to readily translate that knowledge to solve the challenges of today’s ambitious businesses whether that involves issues with finance, systems, operational processes or people.
I’ve led both high performing finance teams and large-scale customer operations. I am also an experienced non-executive director.
My specialist area of focus is transformation – getting complex operations and finance teams from where they are now to where they want to be on the smoothest possible path is probably my superpower!
- Was both Director of Finance and Director of Operations at BSkyB BSkyB
- Qualified accountant with experience working in accounting and commercial finance
- Proven general manager leading 5,000 employee operations
- Specialist in business transformation and change management
- Current chair Triathlon Scotland and non-executive director British Triathlon Federation
"When you see change work without people being terrified or resistant to it, I think that’s one of the most rewarding things to experience."
- Strategic planning
- Business transformation
- Customer Experience
- Performance Management